Perfect Dinner

Monday 28 May 2012

It's Monday and is a little weird having Papa E in the house on a Monday. We took the week off because it's Poj's birthday week, yay!
We didn't go out today, I honestly don't know why, but at least Papa E took Poj out to go around with his bike and they also went to the park. I still don't know what we're doing the rest of the week, so watch this space. All I know is that the weather is good till Wednesday and rainy from Thursday to Saturday. (I feel I'm obsessing about the weather too much, I just find it so disappointing that every time we book days off we end up not making the most of it...). Hey ho, enough ranting...

Papa E lovingly prepared tonight's dinner though. It was sumptuous, I have to say. I love pasta whilst the boys love seafood so it was perfect. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment