Noddy Party Invite

Thursday 26 April 2012

It's true when I said that Poj's social life is more active than ours! He received another party invite today. =)

This is his first party invite for next month.  I love taking him to these parties because it helps develop his social skills. It makes my heart swell with pride whenever he is able to hold a proper conversation with adults and play well with other kids.

I am also excited to attend this party because I am good friends with the family. I am really looking forward to catching up with them and our common friends =)

Roll on May and for party time!

  

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Poj social life is more active than mine too. It's good that you are helping him develop his social skills. Madalas kasi sa mga bata shy type and hirap sila isama sa ibang tao. Mas maganda pag expose sila sa environment nila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krizzy_kalokangPinay27 April 2012 at 19:33

    Haha! 
    I'm glad to know that he is making friends =) 

    ReplyDelete