Brunch

Saturday 28 April 2012

This photo was taken when we were having brunch. It's my birthday but it's raining so we were limited to what we could do.  I wished to dine in a Japanese restaurant in town but there was a BIG Southampton game earlier which meant going to town was a no no. My second choice was Italian but I didn't want to plan my own birthday. I usually plan what happens daily at home and at work. I didn't really want to plan my own birthday =(

But it's still my birthday and I'm grateful. Grateful to everyone around me and my family who loves me & to all of my friends who remembered my day. A lot of people told me that I have to be in Facebook to make it easier to get in touch. And I believe that is correct, but now that I am not, the ones who made an effort to text, call and sent me cards - I am specially touched and grateful. Thank you =)

2 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday ulit sis. Naku sa blog lang kita nabati, sana kahit papano nakadagdag yun sa iyong saya that day. Mahirap talaga mag-plan ng sariling birthday, madalas nakakalungkot pa. But I am glad you had a great time with your family. Ang sarap ng smile ni Poj oh. 

    P.S. penge konting ulan, bigyan namin kayo ng kapirasong init. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krizzy_kalokangPinay1 May 2012 at 01:12

    Uy thanks sa pagbati. I really appreciate it. And yes, nakadagdag na yun sa saya ko. Ikaw lang ang nakakaalam ng birthday ko sa blogsphere sis =)
     Super late ako sa mga posts ko sa KP kaya di pa ako nakakaabot sa blog post ko about my birthday. HAha, at this rate baka birthday na ni Poj di ko pa yun napopost! 

    ReplyDelete