A Work Day in London





Wednesday 28 March 2012

Today was a long & full on day. I went to London today with 2 work friends to be assessors on a trainee pharmacists simulated exam. The day started at 7am when we met up at the train station. We had a good catch up on the way up coz even though we work in the same department in Pharmacy we work individually in the wards and do not see each other regularly.

We were blessed with another beautiful day (shame we spent most of it indoors) but we enjoyed the walk from the train station through the park until we arrived at the venue. I was really impressed that it was in the centre of London - literally with a view of the Big Ben!

The exams finished at 5:30, by this point we all felt that we've lost the will to live already! Luckily it was still bright & sunny when we got out of the building and enjoyed our walk to London Eye. We found a nice pub and stayed there for a bit to enjoy a couple of pints and a lot of gossips and laughs! At this point it felt more like a girlie London trip rather than a work one =)

I got home just before 10pm and I now feel shattered! So forgive me if this does not make sense, I'm typing this from my iPhone and I promise to proofread/edit it tomorrow.

It was a great day, tiring but productive and so much fun! Thanks a lot girls for a fab time Xoxo




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you had a very productive day. I wish and is longing for those kind of days too. I feel so sick right now and it's raining. Hay Big Ben sa picture na lang yata kita makikita.  Right now City hall na muna ang tititigan ko. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krizzy_kalokangPinay3 April 2012 at 23:12

    Me too! It made the long commute back home bearable. Don't say that sis, sabi ko sayo think positive diba? Hope you're feeling better na

    ReplyDelete