Si Boss

Thursday 29 March 2012

Here is Poj with his merienda while I was washing our pots and casserole  - parang boss lang na nakabantay sa ginagawa ko.  He offered to help me & I usually allow him,  but I didn't this time coz I know that he won't be able to lift Papa E's heavy Le creuset. But he stayed with me and entertained me with his stories about his day and his friends. 

I love our little talks and I am always really impressed that he can tell me about his day at pre-school and about his friends. Today he told me that he can now climb the toy mountain in the nursery's garden by himself. It scared me a little coz from memory I'm sure that mountain was at least 6 feet high! I made a mental note to look at it tomorrow and to remind him to take care when he is playing. Hay gulay ang mga nanay talaga lagi na lang nagwoworry, kaloka! But I can't help it, it's part of the job description I guess.

Pero teka, kelan ba natutong magdekwatro ang batang ito, haha - kalerky!

5 comments:

  1. I love that moment si Pearl ganyan din amo gusto lagi naka-upo sa gilid ng sink or sa gilid ng lutoan naka cross-legs pa.  Hahahaha okay na rin yan bonding n'yo ate Kristeta for sure mamimiss mo yan pagbinata na siya. Ohh

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..ay nakadekwatro nga..cguro baby Poj is saying and bagal ni ina I want to play na with Ina..practice lang naman sis Krizzy because in the future he will be a boss na..visiting you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krizzy_kalokangPinay3 April 2012 at 23:10

    awww, what a lovely thing to say sis =) 
    Medyo may pressure sa paghugas no? May bantay ako!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krizzy_kalokangPinay3 April 2012 at 23:11

    Oo naman. eto kasi madalas kapag may ginagawa ako gusto laging kabuntot! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kulit ni Boss parang may bigote pa dahil sa kinakain niya. hahaha at talagang nakadekwatro pa.

    ReplyDelete