Hot Choco

Thursday 8 March 2012

I love hot chocolate. (Adik ang lola sa kape but there are moments where I prefer this over coffee). I love the comforting feeling it gives when you hold a hot mug of hot chocolate on a cold morning. It always reminds me of my childhood days when my dad used to melt pure cocoa tablets to make us these wonderful hot choco. 

I normally go for Green and Black's Organic or Cadbury Hot chocolate. But since I love Twinings tea I have decided to try out their Swiss chocolate drink when I saw it on the grocery shelf. It was still nice but it was not as good as my usual brands. It must be a new release coz it was on offer so all in all it was still a good buy. =)

6 comments:

  1. I love hot choco too sis Krizzy..I prefer it more than coffee..sarap with pandesal sa umaga ;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hot choco and marsh mallows. Makes me want to drink something like that today.. nom. .nom.. But I'm still more of a coffee person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. made me wanna try hot choco since hindi na rin naman ako pwede sa kape. Dagdag takam pa yung marshmallows. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krizzy_kalokangPinay13 March 2012 at 20:25

    Hmmm, perfect combi sis =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krizzy_kalokangPinay13 March 2012 at 20:26

    I know you are sis =) I love coffee too pero minsan asa mood ako for tea or minsan naman for hot choco kaya kaylangan meron lahat sa bahay =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krizzy_kalokangPinay13 March 2012 at 20:27

    Oo nga sis, this could be the best alternative =)

    ReplyDelete