First Picnic With Poj For 2012






Monday 26 March 2012

Happy Monday! It was gloriously sunny today. A lot of people were out basking in the lovely sunshine.

Poj and I went to the park for lunch. It wasn't planned so we just brought what we could find in the fridge. We filled our cooler bag with cheese, bread, grapes, bananas, orange juice, water, Pringles and ice cream.

Poj rode his trike to the park while I walked beside him. The park was only 2 minutes away from our home. He enjoyed running around the park while I lay the picnic mat and prepare the sandwiches. He then played with his trike after eating.
We did this a lot last year and it's one of the reasons why I always look forward to summer - I love picnics! And I'm already looking forward to a lot more picnics with Poj & Papa E =)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Wish we had a park which is only 2 minutes walk away from home. I'm missing the fresh air and the green environment. Dun na lang ako sa shades ni Poj. Ang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krizzy_kalokangPinay3 April 2012 at 23:17

    one of the things i love here are the abundance of space for everyone to enjoy. Kahit saan kami magpunta ay may park, kahit sa shops area. Kaya after mamili ng kailangan pwedeng idaan si Poj doon sandali =)
    Thanks tita Sey =)

    ReplyDelete