Apple Pie & Custard

Tuesday 20 March 2012

I know I promised to give up baking for a while, and I have kept that promise. To be honest, I am not in the mood to bake anything these past few weeks. In fact I still haven't baked the Victoria sponge cake that I promised my colleagues, sorry guys baka matagalan pa, hehe. 

So Papa E bought an apple pie and another cake in case the weather is bad for Mother's day and we are unable to go out. Papa E loves the Apple Pie that I usually make for him. I am not a big fan myself but I make one on his request. 

Papa E bought this from M&S so I had high expectations. So imagine my disappointment when it was really sharp. Luckily I still had custard in the cupboard, the pie with custard and coffee made it 10 times better! Haha parang girl scout, laging handa!

I'll post my own recipe here when I find it. =)

1 comment:

  1. I am not a fan of apple pie  maybe because apple is not my favorite. Pero kapag ikaw ang nagbake sis uubusin ko promise. hehehe

    ReplyDelete