Sweet Little Cupcake





Saturday 18 February 2012

The lady on the right of the picture from my previous post is one of my work colleagues who usually bakes beautiful and tasty cupcakes as her sideline. She inspires me to bake cupcakes coz I usually struggle to make them look as beautiful. She has very kindly baked one for each of us yesterday.

I am surprised that I was able to take a photo before I ate the whole thing! I had a busy day so I took mine home and enjoyed it with a lovely cup of coffee. Seriously it was like a little piece of heaven =)

Thanks Ms ELH

2 comments:

  1. Sis she's the beautiful lady right? Sa itsura pa lang sis heaven na, how much more kapag natikman pa namin yan. At yung desing, effort, siya na ang patient sa paggawa. Wish ko lang someday matutunan ko yan, pero for now malabo, parang ang alam ko lang ngayon kumain. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krizzy_kalokangPinay21 February 2012 at 20:30

    Yup, she's the one =)
    She is just really clever sis. I'm encouraging her to start a blog to feature all the cupcakes that she makes. Would let you know kung pumayag sya.
    Ako din naman mas mahilig kumain kaysa gumawa eh, haha! 

    ReplyDelete