Late Christmas Gift


Monday 27 February 2012

I blogged about our friend's birthday party yesterday. And it's amazing that we came bearing one gift for the celebrant and went home carrying gifts from our other friends. And one of those gifts is this beauty. (took the pic while it's still in it's wrapper, excited much =)

Our friend Mercy said this was her late Christmas gift to us coz she was unable to make it to our Christmas party. She is so sweet, don't you think?

I love orchids coz it reminds me of home and my parents. We sell orchids for our business. So you can imagine our house being surrounded by Phalaenopsis similar to this. Although I have to say I am not gifted with a green thumb like my parents so a whole lot of effort is needed to ensure my orchid is kept healthy and alive - wish me luck!

Thanks Mercy for our beautiful gift =)

8 comments:

  1. She's indeed a sweet friend. I can imagine how lovely, lively and adorable is your home. My mom loves orchids too and she even talk to them everyday. Ang motto niya salingin mo na lahat wag lang ang mga halaman ko. Hahaha.

    Good luck with the orchids.  Sana dumami siya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..sis krizzy..and ganda ganda..weeeeeeee..tulala ako hahaha..passing by sis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the luck, sis! 
    Who knows, maybe Poj has a green thumb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krizzy_kalokangPinay28 February 2012 at 22:19

    Haha, oo nga naman, malay natin. He thinks the flowers are beautiful though =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krizzy_kalokangPinay28 February 2012 at 22:20

    Oo nga eh, ang ganda talaga kaya ayan worried ako na di siya mabuhay =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krizzy_kalokangPinay28 February 2012 at 22:22

    She is very sweet =)
    Haha, super daming flowers nakakatuwa! Ganun din ang mommy ko noon nung hobby pa lang nya ang pago-orchids. Im not sure she talks to them anymore, ang dami na kasi eh. baka magtampo ang hindi makausap, lol
    Thanks sis. I'll need it =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, natawa ako sa magtatampong Orchids. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Krizzy_kalokangPinay3 March 2012 at 21:40

    Hay, di ko alam, baka nga may feelings talaga ang mga yun, hehe =)

    ReplyDelete