Do You Drink?

Friday 10 February 2012

I don't drink much, I usually just have a glass of wine when we go out for a meal with friends or a couple of cocktails when we go out for drinks - which is not very often. 

But today while food shopping, I saw this Sidekick vodka mix drink with toffee flavour. I couldn't help but smile coz I remembered some of my friends in the Philippines (a million years ago) when they went gaga over the flavoured lambanog. Meron pa ba nun ngayon? 
Anyway, I thought I could bring this to my friend's house the next time we get together. Apparently it comes in 10 flavours (Choco orange, Cookies & cream, Strawberries & cream to name a few).  I'm not even sure if I'm going to like it coz I'm not a big fan of Baileys. I've read good reviews though, which said it was sweet and tasty but can be too sweet that you could end up drinking more than you planned to.

Kayo, do you drink?

2 comments:

  1. Ako sis on occasions lang like company parties and other special gatherings. Pero kung hobby nope. Actually I started drinking nung nag 25 ako syempre para makisama na din sa mga officemates, pero I don't drink too much din. Hindi ko alam kung merong flavored lambanog basta ang alam ko isinusumpa ko ang vodka na walang flavor lalo na Gilbey's Vodka.

    Ang daming lumalabas na new drinks ngayon at puro may flavor. Ngayon sis may bagong commercial, beer na may flavor. Siguro strategy nila yun para makarami ng inom mga tao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vodka? Toffee!!! Oh my!!!! Gusto ko itry! I'm an occasional drinker and vodka is my choice of poison. Mukhang masarap yan ah!

    ReplyDelete