And The Winners Are

Monday 23 January 2012

In this time of techs I admit that I still love writing letters and walking to the post office to mail them. I am always excited to hear that they've received my letters/cards and hearing what they thought. 
That's why I was so pleased when I learned of this contest. And now that my deadline is here, I'm regretting not getting more goodies so that I could choose more than 3 names. But I do hope that everyone would have a go at it. It's fun and exciting. Just imagine the joy your little pressie and letter could bring to the recipient. I can't wait to hear from these 3 lovely ladies & I do hope they like my little gift. 

Little Poj helped me pick the names and he thought it was a good idea to stick the names on his bike =) (He had the winners names stuck to his bike the whole day, btw).

Please DM or email me your postal addresses at kalokangpinay@yahoo.com. Thank you =)


8 comments:

  1. Krizzy_kalokangPinay23 January 2012 at 23:46

    You're welcome sis. At I'm sure hindi alam ni Poj kung ano ang binubunot nya kanina pero enjoy pa rin sya. Sabi ko kasi will you help me - eh gustong gusto nya kapag helpful sya kay Ina. Make sure you email/DM me your address sis ah & kung may preference ka sa give away. Di ko pa alam kung papano gagawin ko kasi iba-iba nabili ko, hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeheey! Sabi na nga ba year ko din ang 2012. Hehehe. Thanks sa lucky hands ni baby Poj. Thanks Sis. Yay.  Excited nanaman ako. 

    Ako I'll announce the winner on the exact day of my blog's anniversary.

    Thanks for joining the "You've got Snail Mail" project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe first time to ni mama, manalo...hehe..congrats mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats sa winners! like ko yung idea na si poj ang pumili ng winner, nakakatuwa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Start of good vibes for 2012! Thanks Mommy Krizzy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krizzy_kalokangPinay30 January 2012 at 23:16

    Oo nga eh, sabi nga nya. Sa twitter na lang kami usap d daw sya maka-comment dito eh =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Krizzy_kalokangPinay30 January 2012 at 23:17

    Oo nga eh, syempre dapat kasali, haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Krizzy_kalokangPinay30 January 2012 at 23:17

    You're welcome & congrats =)

    ReplyDelete